Tuesday, February 9, 2010

speechless....

OMG!!!
I'm addicted to facebook game treasure madness....
damn, I really mad already...

having my last semester, but still can facebook and relax...
what the hell am I doing about??
I should stop all of these non-sense in order pass my final semester...

during this semester, it might be the hard semester for me,
cause our intelligent friend got something happen to him....
his blood cancer come back for him already, so sad about hearing that...
nvm, we cannot assume that without him,
we all will die in the exam hall and can't pass our subject...
we must find someone to act as him (keep on forcing us to do assignment)...
good luck my friend!!!
when recover, remember bring me go to see drag again (damn nice).... haha...

beside that, I'm still always late to class or even ABSENT for the class...
by having the excuse of, I WAKE UP LATE....
haiz... when can I change my attitude???
Mr. Srikaanth dun hate me, cause i also TRYING to wake up early....
really sorry for being "late comers"...
and i also late for quite a number of class...
for example, malaysian economy, business statistic, operation management...
luckily, I didn't absent for critical analysis class before... lolx... who call the class is from 4pm to 6pm... that time i sure wake up and at college dy... lolx....

still haven't start our assignment yet, tml i will TRY stop all my facebook and online game...
TRY focus on my college works....
GOD BLESS...
hope i can finish all my stuff before i continue gaming!!!

by the way, i CHANGE my Spectacles!!!
and also upload some cam whore photo up here.. lolx...
and, it is 1.16am 9/2/2010 now...
good night everyone,



No comments: