Friday, January 29, 2010

GoInG tO cRaZy

arghhhhhh.............

why am I always so unlucky??
everyday also have lots of problem??

damn!!!
yesterday, my brother just tell me that, my friend car alarm can't send it...
and also papa told me that we can't get the permit for the car alarm....
this is the 1st problem....

2nd, actually later I will need to go business club (INTI College)
cause today got member gathering at 1pm to 3pm....
but, because of the group assignment... I need to buy them a ticket of MAS airline..... and go for group assignment....

3rd, which is the kadet polis stuff...
hate it, but still love it.... =.=
wanted to trust them... but.... haiz.... better don't...
going to have a mesuarat agong in school next saturday, 6/2/2010...
hope they can come... and better dun buy me the airasia airline ticket...
*I wan japan airline... lolx...

4th, today need to go makan with friends in kl!!! I think this one better...
but... scare for traffic jam... and heard many ppl say kl scare will kelam-kabut...
because got some stupid ppl do some stupid thing in malay mosque...
hate those ppl, cause they wan create some problem to malaysian ppl...

conclution: almost 90% bad luck... except the makan one... remember only "makan time" but not include the traffic jam....

2 comments:

haRnHarN said...

haha..
after tis..
i tin all of ur gud luck will come de..
jia you ya!!
haha.. >.<

mystery sotong said...

haha... the go makan... nice!!! nth happen at all.... the club in inti, assignment give ppl ffk... so can go for the club...