Monday, June 22, 2009

~CrAzY fRiEnDs~

studying in college for a long time dy, but all of my friend still afraid of taking picture with me or take their photo....

so almost all of the photo is taken by me without telling them...
nah!!! here their photo....
P.S: pls dun kill me....


Uncle JD!!! N year ago de....


Pei gin playing handphone...


Ah Yeap ar!!! "yeap yeap" hurray!!!


CK lieu: i love KFC!!!!

~chua chua~ =.='''

Kongsi gelap de head - Long Bro

sze shien (sour-sour) and mellissa (aunty)

Huat ah!!! Huat ah!!!

(Mell: stupid uncle JD hand!!!)(Uncle JD: long~ i love you~)(long: o yeah~ me too~)

Before he change his outlook....

ppl is spiderman, me is environment bag man!!!

the owner ~ Sotong... after having the exam....

we also have michelle (mi xue er)


lastly... i manage to capture uncle JD photo while he is slepping... XD
Take 1

Take 2
Take 3

Pei gin, sze shien and michelle

No comments: